Taman Negara one way transfer from Kuala Lumpur by Taxi is for tourist who was looking for flexibility and comfortable mode of transportation. Taman Negara Pahang situated about 3 hours driving from Kuala Lumpur crossing one of the best forest and hills views in Malaysia. The flexibility allowing tourist doing others visit such as visiting Batu Caves and Malaysia Elephants Conservation Center in Kuala Gandah Pahang. It’s much cheaper for a family group or family with Children because the fare by Taxi based on the trip, not by number passengers.
There are two ways tourist can enter Taman Negara Pahang
1. Through Kuala Tembeling Jetty – required 2 hours boat ride from Kuala Tembeling Jetty to Kuala Tahan.
2. Through Kuala Tahan Jetty – only needed 3 minutes boat ride to Taman Negara.
Please take note at this moments only Mutiara Hotels and Resort operating in Taman Negara, others Hotel or Backpackers Hostels situated in Kuala Tahan.
Taman Negara One Way Transfer Summary
- We will pickup the passenger directly from Hotel. No need to transfer to the meeting point.
Pickup Time for Taman Negara One Way Transfer:
- Weekdays: by passenger request
- Weekends: by passenger request
- Major Public Holiday: Most of the road will be congested during the major festivals such as Eid Fitri, Edi Adha and Chinese New Year. Tourist needs to communicate with us the best way to plan your transfer to Taman Negara.
Pickup Time with Batu Caves and Elephants Conservation Visit:
- Weekdays: 0900am
- Weekends: 0900am
- Major Public Holiday: will be notify be Email.
Type of Taxi:
Toyota Innova Suv suitable for 1 – 3 people with luggage./ 2Adult + 2 Child with luggage without Baby Seat. The Taxi comes with FREE High-Speed WiFi service a compliment service for our customer.
For more than 3 Adult passenger, a Mini Van will be use for Taman Negara One Way Transfer.