Elephant Fireflies tour is the combination Malaysia Elephants Sanctuary and Watching Fireflies in Kuala Selangor. Instead doing the tour in two different days, we combined both trips in one day without interfering the fun and exciting. Combination Malaysia Elephants Sanctuary and Watching Fireflies Tour will give benefit to the tourist who has limited time to spend and for tourist who like to do outdoor activity.
Combination Elephant and Fireflies Tour Activity
During combination Malaysia Elephant Sanctuary and Watching Fireflies in Kuala Selangor we break the tour into two sessions. First session tour in Malaysia Elephant Sanctuary ends around 3.30pm. From there we drive about 2.5 hours to Kuala Selangor for watching fireflies activity.
- Pick-up Time: 0900am
- Tour Duration: 0900am – 9.30pm
- Taxi Type: Toyota Innova SUV suitable for 5 people without luggage.
- Pick-up Point: Hotel or Private Residency
- Drop-Off Point: Hotel, Private Residency or Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Visiting Batu Caves
- Kuala Gandah Deerlands
- Activity with Elephants
- Translocation Process Video show
- Feeding the Elephants
- Bathing with Elephants
- Visiting Bukit Malawati
- Watching Fireflies
List Things To Bring
- Cloth for Activity (No Bikini or Speedo)
- Pario or Skirt for visiting Batu Caves
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Insect Repellent
Elephants Fireflies Entrance Fees
Besides Taxi fare, below is the list of expenses tourist needs to pay during the tour
- Taxi Fare: Will be discuss by Email
- Kuala Gandah Deerland Entrance Ticket:
- Adult: RM15 per-person
- Child: RM7.50
- Lunch: Average about RM10 per-person
- Malaysia Elephant Sanctuary Ticket
- Nature Guide Fees: RM50 (one time charges)
- Bathing with Elephant: Adult RM10 per-person/ Child: RM5 per-child
- Dinner: RM30 per-person (for standard set dinner consist 5 menu). A la Carte menu prices will much higher.
- Boat Rental: RM50 – per-boat. Boat can bring maximum 4 people